mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Hi everyone! Aurelie here, marketing manager at Customericare

Hi everyone,



My name is Aurelie, I'm French and currently living in Poland.



I'm taking care of inbound marketing for Customericare, a new live chat company (we offer text, audio and video chat). I'm really passionate about marketing, customer service and above all sharing thoughts with people on those subjects.



I joined this community because speaking with small business owners and employees has been the most interesting part of my job so far. I try to create useful content to help small businesses connect with their customers (and ultimately increase sales). There's no better way to find new ideas to write about than actually getting involved in conversations. I hope I'll be able to help with my marketing knowledge and I can't wait to get to know people here a little better.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire