lundi 15 décembre 2014

Need help with business name

Hello everyone,



We are on the verge of creating our business name. The business will be online management courses in Spanish. Online business courses are a great market, but we rarely see any courses offered in Spanish and a lot of Hispanic business owners, although they understand English, would prefer something in their native language.



We were thinking of the name "Nestrain" derived from busiNESs TRAINinig. However, I've heard from a lot of people that when they see that, they think of a chocolate train like Nestle Train. Somehow, I can't agree because when I say the name out loud, it reminds me of "let's train". That was automatically what I heard instead of Nestle Train. Am I the only one? Or should I consider other name ideas?



Someone had mentioned using "SiBiz" or "BizNish" but honestly I don't like that at all. SiBiz sound like Sci...so I'm thinking it's a business that has to do with science. If you say that one out loud, I head "side biz" and we don't want that either. The second one, BizNish, sounds like a bad representation of business. Like someone couldn't think of anything better so they went with that. Moreover, the "nish" part makes it sound horrible when you say it out loud. The person who gave that idea for Biznish was thinking of combining biz from the domain ends (.biz) with nish from Spanish. I'm sorry, I don't see that correlation at all.



We need some help to say the least, lol. Any ideas?



Thanks, Giulia.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire