mardi 23 décembre 2014

How Far Should I Break Down My Buyers Options?

Hello my name is Gary,



I am new to this forum so hello everyone!



My question is this: I produce 1 product with 40+ designs each having 60 color options , 5 length options. Several of those have up to 20 additional accessory options. Is this to much for the consumer to take in and process?



The real question I'm asking here is would it be a good idea in your opinion to have completely seperate products with each individual option set already selected and just a BUY button?

And if I were to create said pages ,how in the world do I create enough unique content to cover them all?



Example: 1 product available in 60 colors. Should I creat 60 new products , one in each color? And if so then how there do I create enough unique content as to not get hit by Google WMT duplicate content?



I hope I've asked this clearly enough. If I can do better at asking questions in the future please advise. Thanks for your time, Gary.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire