lundi 8 décembre 2014

Feeback / Suggestions for Business Name

Hi everyone,

New here and I want to take some time to look around. I used to make dog collars and leashes as a hobby and sold them at craft fairs. I did pretty well so I'm considering starting up a business. I'd like to branch out into other dog items as well - placemats, harnesses, treats, etc. I'm having trouble coming up with a good name. I want a .com website so the name must be available. This is by far my biggest challenge in naming the business. Here are a few ideas I've come up with so far. Looking for feedback on what you like or don't like about them and any suggestions you may have.



Naughty Dog Gear (this is similar to the name I used at craft fairs)

Bean's Barkery (Bean is the name of one of my dogs)

Southern Biscuit



I like the last 2, but they make it seem like I focus purely on treats ....



Thanks for any thoughts or feedback you can provide!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire