lundi 8 décembre 2014

Business Car Insurance - I Wasn't Covered

Hi everyone,



I feel this is a pretty important post. I've recently found out that, for the year and a half I've been running my business, I have been uninsured for every business related trip I have made. This is despite the fact I have personal car insurance. I started looking into this subject after meeting a man at a networking event who had found out the hard way. I have not had any information regarding this provided to me by anyone, whether that's from an insurance company or government representative.



I found this page that summarised everything quite nicely: Business Car Insurance Explained :: Keith Michaels Insurance PLC



Was anyone else aware of this? I'm actually pretty angry as I see myself as a law abiding individual and would never intentionally drive around uninsured. Not to mention how much a crash could have cost me!



Thanks,



Jon




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire