jeudi 10 octobre 2013

Focus and how to keep it up!!!

I've recently started a new eBusiness blog and have been making slow but steady progress on the building process. My main problem is that I have a short attention span when it comes to shiny objects showing up and taking my attention away from the task at hand every time. Ever since childhood and even until now I've always had a hard time keeping my attention focused on one specific task on my to do list in order to get the list done. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on keeping focus and how I can fine tune it to get more done at a quicker pace.



Any help would be great. Thanks again.



Your community Member

Brandon Garrett





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9916-focus-how-keep-up.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire