jeudi 3 octobre 2013

Website help for a new business!

I've just started a new business selling hand-made jewellery and bags and I'm looking for some advice please. It was really my friends that made me think about starting a business as I made things for myself, friends or as presents. Everyone kept telling me that I could set up a little business and get paid for doing what I love. So, since then I've been doing research and have finally decided to take the plunge. I figured that the first thing I'd need is a website but I haven't got a clue how to go about it. I've found this company Create a personal website with 1&1 but wanted to see if somebody could advise me, as it's always good to hear from people who are experienced in this. So, if you've got some suggestions, feel free to share them with me! Thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/design-development/9865-website-help-new-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire