samedi 29 mars 2014

E-commerce website legal question

I'm new here and I'm grateful there is a community that could help me.



I have a small e-commerce website that I originally made for my sister to sell her paintings, she end up not helping me at all and not paying any interest. I feel like the website has a lot of potential and I made an offer to friend if she could feature her paintings on the website as well for a commission. She love the idea and we are in the process of adding her artwork.



My question, should I create a LLC for the website? I haven't made any income yet and only applying for a LLC would be almost $200. But I don't want to get in trouble with IRS.



I was thinking to create some kind of contract with my friend to confirm the commission and all the terms, I finding it hard to find this kind of contract sample online, do you know any source where I could get inspired for the contract?



My situation is a little tricky and would appreciate any help!



Thank you so much!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire