dimanche 16 mars 2014

Serviced Based Business - Hand Writing Thankyou Notes - Feedback /Marketing Ideas

Hi all - I've been lurking these forums for a few weeks now and finally have some questions. I've been kicking around the idea of starting a thank you note writing service as an (initial) side gig. I know one of my pain points is writing thank you notes, and it seems to be a common pain point throughout the internet. I am thinking about selling a service where I supply the card, postage, writing and mailing for a fixed fee - this could probably work both as B2C and B2B, if there is enough demand. I could expand into Christmas cards, events, etc.



Questions -

To get started and start networking, I've thought about contacting area COC's and charities and offering my help pro-bono, for the cost of materials up to a set number - in exchange for a mention at the event I assist with. I've also thought about reaching out to local businesses and extending a similar offer. Can you think of a more effective way to start spreading awareness?



More importantly, since you're all business owners - would this be something you would hypothetically pay for? Maybe to send to your top 10 clients, or your Christmas list. Or does it seem unnecessary?



Thanks for your help and thoughts!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire