samedi 22 mars 2014

Trying to start a cleaning business in the Atlanta area! (legal inquiries)

Hey how's it going? I'm a 20 year old looking to begin a cleaning business in the Atlanta area, I was just wondering what I would need to start taking on employees, especially insurance wise, I understand that in the state of Georgia I do not have to pay Worker's Compensation Taxes on my Housekeeping employees? Is it possible to bundle general liability business insurance and fidelity bonds? how much would that cost for a 20 year old running a (at the moment) residential home based cleaning service in the Atlanta area with no years of experience in this field and a negligible credit history? Are these all the legal aspects that I need to protect myself and begin hiring? Thank you for your time and help




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire