jeudi 13 mars 2014

Hi From Dartmouth Nova Scotia

Hey folks,

new cat in town. From Dartmouth NS. I have a home business selling model kits. We started a year ago. Been having our ups and downs. I figure it would be a good tool to come on here and get some guidance. Lately I have been getting stress out over my clients. Lining me up to the bigger fish in my industry.



Example:

Customer: Well how much is that kit?

Me: $89.95

Customer: Well I can get that kit from the USA for 69.90....



How should I react to such questions? By the time he pays Customs and shipping, it will be more. And then the exchange rate varies. Tons of different factors. I want to make profits, not lose it.



Sorry for the rant,

It's just how I'm feeling lately,

Cheers,

TN2IC




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire