samedi 15 mars 2014

Need your valuable advice :)

Hi, I'm Cosmin from Romania and plan on opening a business in Crete, Greece. I will be selling frozen bananas covered in chocolate, with the help of a custom made tricycle.

The first year i will be mobile until i get to the stage of packaging and wholesale. The name of the company will be Mr.Banana, and i will sell for 2 Euro one product. The initial investment is around 15.000 E and the margin is OK in my opinion, i make each with 50 E cents. I have the proper connections, and up to date with all the health and state requirements. I chose Crete because i know the place well, I'm working there for 6 years, it's a sunny hot island, I speak around 5 foreign languages (a good help in dealing with possible clients from all over Europe), but still I have sweaty palms because it's the first time I start a business, even if I know i have the mindset of an entrepreneur. With 2 or 3 Tricycles I think the first summer should be profitable.

Now what i need from you is input about the business, advices, opinions, whatever you can think of, even a devil's advocate.



In exchange, for a person that can improve my plan, help me with insight, give me ideas, i offer in the summer 2015 a stay of 1 or 2 weeks in Crete at my place.



P.S. : if my English hurts your eyes and your ears, I'm sorry :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire