samedi 29 mars 2014

Hey Guys

Thanks for having me here guys, can't Waite to share ideas and learn new things



Started marketing online in 2011, it used to be very stressful at times for me.



Glad to be around people who know exactly what it takes to run a business and what it takes to be successful.



My niche is helping people to drive traffic to their websites. It does not matter if you have a small business, if you are a writer trying to market your product or whatever your product or brand may be. A business can not be successful without having quality traffic. I used to spend money with my online business buying solo ads and pay per click ads from vendors.



Now, I have mastered getting traffic with a opt in rate of 47%.

Enough rambling, guys feel free to message me if this is something your business may need help with and I too look forward to learning from you all as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire