jeudi 20 mars 2014

Here it starts! Greetings from Florida!

Greetings everyone:



My name is Jamaal Ephriam from Florida, and I’m here for a few things. First, I’d like to connect and learn from other aspiring and current successful small business professionals. Two, promote my own businesses or (if need be) offer my own knowledge and services for businesses and finally, look for some additional help for my business if possible.



A little about me, well for starters, I’m an all around artist who loves to breath interactive media and entertainment industry. I run a small freelance audio production company specializing in music mixing, production, voice acting, and mastering. We have our own equipment and much of it is commercial standard. I’m hoping to build on this as I acquire more clients. You can find most of my work at Key Jay's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Hear the world.



The business I’m working on heavily at the moment is KJC Comix, an american independent comic book and manga publisher / developer group. You can find us at KJC Comix | Nuthin but the X!. Our site is about to be renovated soon so pardon the content desert. You can also find us on Facebook aka http://fb.com/kjccomix . There, we frequently highlight the artist community so if you like cool art and you want to know some background about artists we found, its a good thing to check out. We update that religiously every Tuesday. Content ranges from classical art to Mr.Impossible vs Dr.Gru, to Static Shock homage pieces, to “skeuomorphic surrealism”. We’re also going to be starting interviews soon as well.



I’m actually looking for help with KJC Comix and I’m hoping I can find it here. I’m looking for people that can really become active help. I have A LOT of passive help, but I’m looking for some (more) individuals that I can consider THE core. If you’re in Florida, that’s a huge bonus. If you’re interested, we can discuss what we have, where we’re going, what we’ve done, (within reason of course), etc, privately.



I hope the above content is suitable for the board rules x_x else, where should be the best place to post this?



With that said, it’s a pleasure to meet you all (Dozo!), and I’m looking forward to working with those that are willing to contribute.



Lets make our better work lives happen, OUR way :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire