vendredi 14 mars 2014

The big question.... Marketing?

I have started a new business making business promotional mugs and more. I use the sublimation process so it is a beautiful full color mug. I have had a site up for a month now and posted on Facebook, Linked in, Twitter.... etc. These are cool to show my friends but how do I get real visitors to my site?



Please tell me what everyone is using that is truly effective online. I know you can't beat word of mouth and am doing my offline marketing but I really need to get the word out to the businesses across Canada and the US. I am also making aluminum and wood photo panels and custom photo gifts on the same site so I also want to get the word out to everyone, not just businesses.



Thanks,

Ron




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire