lundi 24 mars 2014

Secrets About The Internet They Dont Want You To Know About

Hello,



My name is Prince and this is my first official post besides introduction.



I just wanted to talk about the internet and how it is young guys like



me and some of my colleagues taking the market share.







For one...if you have not expanded your business online...you are



literally missing out on sales upon sales and leaving massive amounts of



money on the table.







I have consulted with many business owners here in Dallas sharing my knowledge



about doing business online and I will share some tips here that I know off the top of



my head:









Tip #1: BUILD A LIST FOR YOUR BUSINESS - This is crucial if you want to expand your business online



with each year...more consumer shopping is taking place online then it is in the physical stores.. YOU MUST



hop on this.







Build your audience online and feed them valuable information about your services and product. Doing so



you will have people who like and trust your business and brand, who are ready to buy when you ask!











Tip#2: LEARN INTERNET MARKETING







I cannot stress this important tip anymore! More and more consumers are shopping online! Just take A look at



sites such as eBay or Amazon! As A matter of fact in 2012 50% of consumer shopping was done online!



People want ease and convenience to access products and services!





If your not making the consumer experience A smooth and easy one...they will go to someone else who



can provide them that value!















Tip #3: LEARN TO OUTSOURCE MUNDANE TASK



Doing so will enable you to get more work done, cut on cost and achieve more in A timely manner!



If you don't think outsourcing is A good idea...then you must be the type of person who says "I can do it better"



The truth is...we are only human and to me it just makes more sense to take the stress load off and hire



A professional mundane tasker then to do it yourself.





Put A legitimate value on your time!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire