jeudi 29 mai 2014

Advice on my idea

Hello,

I am new to the forums but I have wanted to create a business off what I love to do for a while now. I'll tell you a little about myself as it may be relevant to any advice given. I am a 16 year and I have always been interested in electronics and how they work; that eventually evolved into how programs work and how operating systems work. Over the years I have self taught over HTML5, CSS which I am still learning, C++, some C, and NASM which is a form of assembly although I'm not very good at C and NASM but I have taught myself C and assembly to create an operating system and boot loader so i could find out how they work all the way. Next year in high school i am actually taking a computer science class which I will learn Java and I am taking web design which they will go over HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. My passion is programming and I am so into it that last year in my classes (more so in biology when we talked about genetics) I started visualizing what it would look like in C++ code. My ideas were to either create a business where the buyers pay and they provide what they want their program to be and I would create it (a personalized program), create programs and sell them individually, or create games. I did have a name "Crypt" but sadly the URL which was crypt.com was already taken along with the .net and .org counterparts so I do not have a name. I haven't created a business plan yet as I wanted to have a name before I create the plan. I would much appreciate your advice, ideas, criticism, or whatever you have to say!

Thanks, Austin aka Feare




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire