mercredi 28 mai 2014

This is me

Greetings everyone, this is me.

My name is Drake Williams and I have designed a product line of firearm lighting accessories, 2 are currently being manufactured and sold both on the web and in some retail shops, these are just the first of two in a series of six that I have designed and prototyped and tested. They are unique and require no tools to remove your light and there is no modification to the firearm.

Unfortunately my current partners have failed to keep up there end of the deal and have agreed to a buy out and after 2 years and $200k of my money I am tapped out so that leaves me looking for a hands on partner/investor to help me get the last 4 into production and to market for a percentage of the business. I can relocate for the right partner. Some advice please, where to start looking?

Thanks all,

Drake




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire