lundi 26 mai 2014

Senior Concierge Service and Set Pricing??

I'm young and looking to quit my office job because it's not for me. Always been an entrepreneur at heart I would like to think. So now I figure I would try and find out.



I'm interested in setting a service running errands primarily for senior citizens. Services such as transpiration to medical doctor appts, events, grocery shopping, prescription pick up, pet sitting, house sitting, laundry, etc.



I've researched online that most companies on national average charge $18-25 an hour. Which I think sounds great. I looked on care.com which is a website that babysitters and personal assistants use and most say they charge $10-20/hr. That's a huge range so I'm not even sure what they're charging. Some even go as low as $8-10/hr... Some even charge $8/hr. Do I have to set my prices that low in order to start this business?? I was hoping at least $15-18.....

I try to find websites similar to my idea but they don't list pricing




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire