vendredi 30 mai 2014

LLC/Inc – How did you set up yours?

Did you set up your own LLC or did you use a service or a lawyer?



I’m wrestling with the decision if I should do the LLC myself or use a lawyer. My LLC would probably be the easiest for the lawyer to set up. I’ve done my research, I spend last few weeks reading and learning about LLC. I feel like I would make his/her job very easy. I would be the only owner/member of the LLC. It would be for online start up website dealing with digital downloadable products (no physical product).



Because of this, I think I should do it myself.



How did you do it? Did you set it up yourself, use a service or had a lawyer do it for you?



If you had to do it over again, which option would you choose? And what would you recommend a first timer to keep in mind if he does this himself?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire