samedi 17 mai 2014

Assistance or advice in reviewing supplier proposals

Hi there,



I'm a Commercial operations & Supplier engagement Professional with over 15 years experience in Procurement, Commercial Proposal assessment, negotiation planning and execution of Supplier engagements in large Companies.



I'm truly passionate about negotiation strategy development, execution, cost reduction and supplier management.



I'd like to assist anywhere I can - happy to hear from any company, big or small, that may like assistance or advice in reviewing commercial proposals, supplier offers, contracts etc.



If ever you could use the benefit of a second pair of experienced eyes to review any supplier proposals or contracts, don't hesitate to contact me.



Before you ask - there are no charges of course, I do this because I love it.



kind regards



Andrew




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire