mardi 20 mai 2014

Would you have bought a step-by-step course to help you start your business?

Hi everyone,



I recently shut down a side business of mine in order to focus on other things going on in my life right now, but I was wondering how much use you would find in a course or guide on starting a freelance side business? I found it took a lot of time and trial and error to get it right and have a business that made money and I wanted to help others do the same. I have a general outline for the course already and wanted to see if anybody wished they had something like this when they first started out, or if there is anything I might be missing. This would be a paid course with followups and guidance to make sure that you do not get stuck.



Outline:




  • Finding an idea

  • Defining and refining the target audience for your idea

  • Testing your idea against the audience for profitability

  • Focusing your efforts on what will grow your business and how to recognize time-wasters

  • Finding high-quality paying customers

  • Setting up the technical (website, payment system, email, etc.)

  • Setting up the systems to find customers

  • Refining the business to ensure future profitability

  • Setting up systems to ensure repeat business or referrals






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire