samedi 17 mai 2014

Do you like my Business Idea?

Hi there,



I'm a Commercial Operations & Supplier engagement Professional with over 15 years experience in Procurement, Commercial Proposal assessment, negotiation planning and execution of Supplier engagements in large Companies.



I'm truly passionate about negotiation strategy development, execution, cost reduction and supplier management.



I'd like to start my own business - my mission is to to provide a low cost, efficient and useful service assist any company, big or small, that may require assistance or advice in reviewing commercial proposals, supplier offers, contracts etc.



Do you think there is a requirement in the small to medium sized business community for a service to provide the benefit of a second pair of experienced eyes to review any supplier proposals or contracts?



I do this because I love it - and I'm going to start my own business. I'd like to know if members of this forum like this idea? Would you find such a service useful?



kind regards



Andrew




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire