mardi 13 mai 2014

Hello friends! Another nub here! Question: Startup business hierarchy?

Want to say hello and hopefully starting out with a question is okay.



Searching through small business forums this one seemed fairly active.



I am starting up my own small business. I of course plan to expand over time.



I have all my plans and ideas set out but I am not familiar with what kind of hierarchy I should have in place to start. I am starting with two people (One who is my brother.) My business is dealing in education and entertainment. I have registered my business as me being the sole proprietor. This is my baby so I want a structure in place to delegate protocol and policy.



I hope this is enough information for the advice I need and I much appreciate it.



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire