vendredi 30 mai 2014

Exploiting Your Expertise

I'm thinking about doing public speaking to promote the credibility of my expertise and business. I was wondering if anyone has tried this marketing idea and their results from it.



My research has taught me its the best way to market wisely is get in front of your target audience.Theres a few key groups around me such as BNI and local business networking groups where business owners and decision makers go to get useful information about different aspects of business. The best part is your not doing any kind of sales pitching and you're more apt to close on a deal that didn't start as a sales pitch. You're informing the audience of solutions and ways to better improve their situation, in my case their web site and search-ability. So you're not selling them anything, but they realize that you're an expert, and my research shows that on average you can gain business from about 10-15% of the audience in attendance and 20-25% of the audience may not use you but refer you to someone in which you have a better chance on converting with them.



So with all that being said, as business owners, would you invest the time in coming up with a presentation and going out and contacting these group leaders and offer to do a free, I guess you would call it seminar, to their group knowing that there is about 30-50 people in the audience, with that many people knowing you could potentially get 10-15% of those people as clients, and potentially 20-25% of those people to refer business to you?



What are your thought, experiences, and results if you have done this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire