lundi 26 mai 2014

Possible Careers

Hello everybody, Hope you all are having a good day. I am a 14 year old trying to find out what I want to be when I'm older. I am very interested in Business and Technology. I either want to major in computer science and go work for Google or Apple, or go get my MBA and be a venture capitalist. I understand that you have to make a lot of money to be a venture capitalist, and you can't just go out of college and become one. I was thinking of dual majoring in Computer Science/Business Administration. I can go be a small business owner building computer software and hiring a few employees. I can save my money from that and eventually sell the business. Then I go be a venture capitalist. What do you think about my ideas? I will greatly appreciate any responses




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire