vendredi 16 mai 2014

Do you need a business address to apply for a dealer licence FL

Hi all I've been flipping cars and am interested in doing it the legal way. Assuming I had the surety bond, took the class, had an llc, and was insured would I be able to apply for a dealer licence and work out of my home doing only internet sales? Florida DHSMV Dealer Licenses this states that it requires " Approval of business location by a Regional Office, Compliance Examiner/Office" but is there any loophole for internet sales?



Also, whats the deal with these out of state licences you can get online, is this in any way legal? would this be a viable option to get into auctions until I've built up some money to start renting a garage?



And finally, how much does the garage insurance usually run? My neighbor has a dealer and he says its 5g a month... he has a big lot and pretty big inventory though.



any help is appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire