mardi 13 mai 2014

Favorite pre-posting program?

I've been using Hootsuite for a long time now for pre-posting content on social media profiles and was always annoyed with how limited it is in formatting posts for Google+, LinkedIn, etc. I stopped using it a long time ago for FB because it would insert "Posted via Hootsuite" for each post so I started using FB's own pre-plan feature. Now I am working with a company where the previous social media manager hooked up their accounts to her own Hootsuite account and they are having a hard time getting in touch with her.



I am looking into other pre-posting programs and am wondering what everyone recommends? I am looking into Sendible atm and am considering on trying their free trial primarily focusing on formatting options they have for posts.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire