jeudi 22 mai 2014

Steps for starting up a 100% online service based business

I am looking to start up a website (100% online) for proofreading essays and papers. I am the only employee. It will basically be like a college tudor, except its online. There seem to be lots of step to starting up a small business (see link below), but I am under the impression that many will not apply, since I am not selling a product and have no store (i.e I have a service-based business). I live in the state of Hawaii, if it makes a difference. Is there anything beyond buying a domain that I have to do? Do I have to register as a formal company, or can I just be a person on the Internet that offers a service. If I need to register, is there a guide or step by step outline of what I should do to register with the appropriate authorities? Thanks!



Choose & Register Your Business | SBA.gov




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire