dimanche 18 mai 2014

Help with business.

Hello,

There are two types of businesses that I am interested in. The main business that I am interested in

is dry cleaning. The second business is laundry mat. I prefer to take over an already established business

rather than opening a brand new one. I currently do not have any experience in this line of business; however, most established businesses that are up for sale are willing to train for one month. If I move forward with this decision, I would be getting a loan from the bank in order to purchase a business. In your opinions, do you think that I will be successful in either of these businesses with my limited training? As far as the laundry mat business is concerned, I heard that the laundry mat business can be profitable but if I don't know how to repair the machines myself will I still make decent income? If not, do you guys know of any profitable businesses that I can invest in and are recession proof? My goal is $5000 cash flow per month to help support my family. FYI: I live in California

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire