dimanche 18 mai 2014

Hi, interpreter and business assistant in China.

Graduated with TEM8 certificate in 2007 and with 7 years working experience as sales person for oversea markets, I am happy and sure I can be a capable assistant in your business in China.I am familiar with European and American markets and cultures.



I can accompany you to go to factories in China,negociate prices, inspect goods quality , make shipments schedule, etc.



I am familiar with the big markets in Guangzhou, such as shoes market, bags market, electronic market. I am sure my accompany can make your trip more easily and conveniently.



I speak fluent English and have an outgoing character.



Now I work as a freelance ,you can contact me at any time you like.



If you need any help in China, just call me , thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire