mercredi 28 mai 2014

Questions concerning business structuring

Hello everyone!



I'm new to the forum and had some questions concerning business structuring.

I would like to create a foundational online management company to manage any future businesses I create, such as an online classifieds company that I'm presently gearing up for. (also the future businesses would be related to the type of management company I would create.)



My questions would be:



1) Would there be any tax or legal problems with starting this online classifieds as a sole proprietorship, then later making this company an LLC ?



2) Could I create the online management company later, also starting as a sole proprietorship then later making it an LLC ?



3) Would there be any problems with beginning both entities at once as sole proprietorships, then later making both LLC's ?



Last Q: Any helpful advice on beginning these type of online companies?



Thank you for your time and help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire