lundi 7 octobre 2013

Question Local Businesses That Want To Advertise Online

Hi,



My is Dmitriy, I've been doing Internet Marketing (IM) for 5 years now. I just started my own IM company promoting only brick and mortar businesses and I have a question for you local business owners.



Would You Be Interested In This Offer? - Please let me know if this offer sounds appealing to you, or maybe I should add something to make it more appealing to business owners.



I want to put together a package, where I would create a professional video around your business, upload it to YouTube and rank in on the 1st page of google for FREE. The video will rank for a search term like "business type city".



But when the video ranks, you agree for a 3 months contract on your Yelp page. I say 3 months because that's how long it takes to rank sometimes. In 3 months (probably less) your Yelp page will rank for the following keywords "business type yelp city", "business type review city", "business type zip code".



Than, if you're interested, I can start working on your website, maybe create more videos, basically anything you need in terms of IM.



Examples of videos:



I am new here (in fact this is my first post), so I don't think I'm allowed to post links just yet. Just go ahead and google "dimco internet marketing" go the my site or watch the videos to get an idea of what you will get. Or google "dimco.org youtube channel".



Please answer the following questions:



Would you take me up on this offer?



Should I add anything to this offer?



Thank you for looking





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/internet-marketing/9892-question-local-businesses-want-advertise-online.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire