mardi 1 avril 2014

Hey everyone, need some help

I hope I'm not intruding too much, but I'm a grad student at Mississippi State and am part of a group working on a project for a company that has a new, affordable tool that can measure guest traffic, occupancy, energy consumption, and more and stream it to the web for you to act upon. The target market is smaller retail and restaurants from single units to mid size, so I believe people on this site could be ideal candidates.



We really are looking to get great feedback, and I'd appreciate it if anyone who owns a retail shop or restaurant could take the survey. It takes about 20 minutes to complete and can be found at the link below.



http://ift.tt/Pf7Pk7



Thanks for taking the time to look



-shawn




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire