samedi 5 avril 2014

How To Bring A Company Back Up?

Hello Everyone!



So there's a local leather company in my town called Prime Tanning that filed for bankruptcy back in 2010, and I have grown interest in it to bring the economy back in my town. The company was worth about $10,000,000 in 2005 and the price rapidly dropped until 2010 when they lost outsources in China AND when the lost corporate sponsors. In 2009 the company merged with another company when they started going down the drain. That company eventually shut down Prime Tanning in 2011. I heard in the business world that the company actually stopped doing everything with Prime Tanning including discontinuing copyrights, etc. where everything expired including the company name itself in 2012.



My question is today is there anyway to bring Prime Tanning back up in the sense of having all the assets, copyrights, etc. in which it originally had before the bankruptcy? It would kinda be a spin off. I looked at Viacom and saw they did this, so how can I?





Thanks,

Owen




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire