vendredi 2 mai 2014

Advertising on Shopping Carts

Have you ever advertised on shopping carts at grocery stores? You know, the ads that are on the front and inside of the shopping cart.



This discussion came up in a real estate forum I'm apart of, and everyone who said they've tried it said they never got any business from it. So, I'm interested in hearing your stories.



One thing I know is the agents who did the advertising had an ad that said to call them about selling or buying... LAME!!!!!!!



So, it came to me... How could I get people to notice and respond to the ad??? I thought... how about offering a recipe (make it something interesting) on the ad along with your name, that you're in real estate, along with a picture of yourself.



Let's see, the prospects are in the grocery store buying food to make something, why not make what's on your ad?



Also, I would include a web address to a special webpage on my website so they can pick up the recipe later, and not have to write out the recipe (that would be a pain).



Then, once they get to the special webpage with the recipe, I could offer them a free home sellers guide or something related to more recipes if they opt-in.



This could work with insurance agents, automotive, HVAC, plumbers, etc.



What are your thoughts on this? Have you ever tried shopping cart advertising?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire