mardi 6 mai 2014

Company Car Questions

Hello,



I am looking for some information regarding how to move a personal car to a company car. I had my fiance quit her job to work for the company and consequently we are having her vehicle detailed with advertising, it is driven to all events we attend/sponsor and it will be used for any local deliveries (once we get there). I would like to have the company take it over as she works out of our home and we rarely drive it besides for business reasons or trying to advertise. Has anyone had any experience with these type of issues? She is my sole employee right now and her paychecks are just enough to cover her car payment, so I would really like the company to take it over. LIke I said, especially because it has been plastered with the company name now. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!



Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire