mardi 6 mai 2014

Hello from Los Angeles

Hi everyone,



I'm James, a mid-20s entrepreneur living in Los Angeles. Starting a couple of years ago, I had a string of jobs that all involved running the marketing aspects of online-based businesses. This eventually led to me being hired to run the SEO, content creation, and social media management of an accounting firm a little over a year ago. In short, I realized that I really enjoyed doing it, and was pretty good at it, so I started helping friends and anyone else who needed guidance. This led to me launching my own search engine optimization company at the beginning of this year.



The reason why I'm here is to help learn and refine the many skills required to run a successful business. Having a craft which you're good at is a solid starting point, but I've quickly learned that a proper knowledge and understanding of management, sales, legal & tax issues, and a number of other administrative aspects is essential to moving past the "surviving" stage and into the "thriving" stage.



In addition to seeking advice and asking questions, I hope that I can provide value to other members as well. I am always happy to help anyone in need of my skill set, or point them to other resources that will help answer their question. If anyone ever has a question for me, on this thread or another, please ask!



Talk to you all soon,

James




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire