dimanche 13 juillet 2014

Ameriplan Representative-- Lori says hello to all other small business owners

Hi all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Lori Miller and I am an independent business owner with Ameriplan- the Nation's #1 health discount benefit company in the united states. If you own a small business and unfortunately can't offer their employees any benefits. We offer affordable benefits for you and your employees and their families for as little as 49.95/month. I don't want to sound like a walking advertisement, but with the cost of healthcare today, we all need to know that there are alternatives. For more information please email me with the subject line health discounts and email loveameriplan@gmail.com. This is available in all states with the exception of Montana,Wyoming, North and South Dakota, Vermont and Alaska. thank you all for taking the time.. I'd appreciate some feedback on this. http://ift.tt/WbLnfU




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire