mardi 2 décembre 2014

How to Sell Others Services?

I bet your thinking duh it's called sub-contracting. Here is my thought process though…so far. I know car repair, I know my way around a car pretty good. I am military retired, have a pretty good income coming in and all the time in the world. Trust me I need a hobby just ask anyone in my house. So if I give you the typical scenario of a car needing work whether routine or emergency, a car owner with zero time on their hands but wants to save a bit and most importantly not get taken advantage of, a car repair facility, and me. How would you put all this together?



The flow of communication between the mechanic, me and the customer?

The billing between the mechanic, me and the customer?



I am not looking to get rich by no means. I am thinking maybe 1 to 2 car max per day given that I will have to wait and shuffle cars around and such.



This is just the car scenario. Can you think of a plan that I could implement within any service industry.



Sell others services



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire