mardi 2 décembre 2014

starting an ATM business

I've wanted to start a business for years. I've been thinking about something simple like simply buying an ATM machine, putting it somewhere (i already have a few ideas where) and making money on transaction fees. That seems way too simple though! there must me more to it...but I hear there is huge earnings potential when you build up an entire route.



do I need any special license or permit? I'm tempted to just "do it" since I'm starting with one machine but I want to comply with the law right from the get-go. how do I go about getting one? I live in Westchester County NY if that helps.



how do I set them up/program them etc, where do I get the money from to fill the machines, and when people take money from it how do I get it back (plus the ATM fees of course)



do I need an attorney for anything? like an agreement with the venue where I put the machine?



what kind of taxes are involved (other than personal income tax)



what about insurance?



is it safe to service them myself (without an armored car service)?



I'm really not looking for a huge initial investment, I want to see if i like it. I'll buy a used machine for $2000 or so and that's about all I have for now.



sorry about the million questions at once but I have always worked "for the man" my whole life and I have zero experience in actually starting something up myself. it's a bit intimidating to be honest, but it's my life dream to be my own boss. Thank you for any help you may have!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire