mardi 2 décembre 2014

Small to Medium Size Business Questions Needed

Hello All,



Some of you might recognize me as the accountant who is always writing or advising small to medium size businesses on this forum. I've been invited to talk on the radio (Small Business Week) about questions and concerns that business owners have (tax and non-tax related).



So I thought I pop on here and see what questions people would like me to address on the radio. I'll answer them here as well. So far, I have 11 questions, and I need about 10 more.



1. How often should I be looking at my books?

2. Why doesn't my net income equal the amount of cash I have in my bank account?

3. Why should I be concerned with "margins"

4. My company use to make money, but it's no longer performing as well -- what are some areas I should be looking at

5. Should I adjust my pricing to match my competitors?

6. When should price increase/decrease occur in a company?

7. What can an accountant do to help me grow my business?

8. When should I consider putting myself on payroll?

9. What does it mean to "buy a job"?

10. What is the difference between an accountant and a bookkeeper?

11. I have a tax accountant for my company, is that all I need?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire