vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Business Plan Help

Hi, there. I'm working on trying to write up a business plan.

I have my figures, my costs for equipment and overhead, my product costs and prices.

I even have a potential location picked out for the specific location-based parts and the traffic counts.

What I'm having trouble finding is a clear and concise description of how to organize all of that and my other thoughts into a palatable business plan.

I plan to use it to both seek financing from a local credit union and to guide me during the difficult parts of opening a business.

I'm opening a coffee shop with a heavy bakery element, in a residential part of Tallahassee, FL.

I know I'm new here, but I looked around and couldn't find what I was looking for as far as a formal guide. I think I've got all the major questions answered, I just need a structure.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire