vendredi 30 janvier 2015

income tax and social security tax questions please help

Hi, I have few questions and I hope somebody can help me. Me and my husband have small company incorporation and we are both independent contractors. He works for floor maintenance company and he is getting checks 2x a month. I'm working for myself - cleaning houses part time and going to school. Additionally to this I have few investments.

For tax purposes and planning retirement in the USA what would you recommend? Would it be better for my husband to have his checks written on his name or company name and the same for me? How to pay social security tax? we are planning to file jointly income tax. Does anybody knows how long do you need to work in USA in order to be eligible for retirement?



thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire