mardi 20 janvier 2015

Would you be interested in Free Wordpress training?

Hey guys I am a new I came to this forum because it is a great community of small business helping each other out.

I figured I would start things off right and offer my help.



So lets start from the beginning.

My name is Naeem Scott, and I know WordPress, social media marketing, web design and a bevy of other things.



I am curious if anyone would be interested in a Free WordPress training webinar?



If you are, well I need your help to develop it because, it does not yet exist.

Basically if you are interested I need to know, what you would like to know.



Some ideas I had on what to cover were.






  • What WordPress is

  • Who it is good for

  • What it can do

  • Guidance for common Worpdress tasks








But I am absolutely positive you guys want to know more than those things.

Please let me know.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire