jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Help me start!

Hello. I am a teenager from Lithuania. Some of you don't know this country. I am studying at the best capital city school Vilniaus licėjus. I have a lot of good ideas and I am creative and enterprising. I had a dream, but now it is my objective to have my own business and I am doing my best as You see. I am trying everything. I have a little team and We want to create games for smartphones. If we fail we will try again and again. Maybe other business, but We will not give up. So I am asking You to help Me, to help Us. We want to fulfil our dreams. We believe in You! Please donate. As many as You can. As many as you want. You can choose donate or not. I am not ordering You. I am just asking for some help. (Just a few Euros can help. Euro plus Euro and there You go. We have a business). Thank You in advance! Thank you very much! Here bank account where You can do money trasnfer: LT507300010140455350




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire