mercredi 14 janvier 2015

Suggestions for what to import and distribute locally

Hello, I am new to this forum, and forums in general. I'm not sure if this is the right section, please let me know if it isn't.



I was wondering if anyone on this forums was involved in an importing business. I am trying to start one for myself, but cannot seem to find the right product. The only thing that has appealed to me was cell-phone case, because of the high demand and repeat business. On the other hand there is also A LOT of competition, whether its online (ebay, etc) or local (stalls/stores). Also I am not in the position to open up a store, the most i could do is open up a website to set up sales. I would love to sell online but the shipping cost in my region is too high in my opinion.



So what I looking for is a list of items/products that you may be importing and selling locally, or what you think might be good to sell.

Mostly I will be trying to sell via Kijiji, Facebook, etc. (locally)



Thank you~




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire