dimanche 18 janvier 2015

The errand service business

Greetings! I've just joined the forum because I am about to enter the business world and I have little of my own operational knowledge.



I have decided to open a Errand service with money from my tax returns. I am going to need advertising, insurance and I assume some unknown costs.



From what I've seen no one in my area provides these services outside of possibly home health aids and some seniors groups. However I would like seniors to be part of my target market.



I am wondering what type of insurance I will need?



My service will offer a range of abilities from deliveries, tending homes, waiting on utility workers, letting contractors into your home, pick up and drop off dry cleaning ,etc.



Is getting bonded a good idea? Do I legally need a tax number or can I pay with just my social security number as I will be the only employee to begin with?



After a 3 years i would like to have a big enough market to employ a couple workers and potentially franchise in 15 or 20 years.



What do I need to learn?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire