mercredi 21 janvier 2015

[Poll]: How are you using Social Media for your Business?

I'm always looking at surveys and research for all kinds of things to try and get more insight into how business owners operate.



I decided to just ask the people I want to hear from and created my own survey intended for Small Business Owners just like me, to see how they/we are actually using Social Media and consuming information.



I'd appreciate it if you guys would take the survey about how you use Social Media and Technology.

It's 20 questions. I don't want or need your email address. Just honest answers.



2015 Social Media Survey for Small Business Owners





Thanks in advance.

Any feedback or discussion is welcome



Full disclosure: I do promote it elsewhere, so there is an exit pop up on the results page.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire