mercredi 7 janvier 2015

Retierd? Business professional needed in Florida. advice welcome.

Good, honest, family air conditioning company needs help to grow. (since 1998) I know how to make a customer know they are important to us. I know how to install and repair any complexity of air conditioners. I thrive on solving difficult problems with equipment including computerized systems. BUT I do not have the intricate business knowledge to grow successfully. That knowledge is important in order to have quality control of services delivered. If this sounds like your field of knowledge, let me know. We can mutually benefit from the experience.



We currently use quickbooks to run the business but it does not accomplish all aspects of what daily business needs. Once too many calls come in there is stress and confusion. Communication breakdowns, etc. Whomever I hire represents us, and must be equally honest and dependable. Since I am busy in the field, I need the business expertise that can get us to the next step. I received a suggestion today to contact SCORE.com, which I will do. Any kind advice?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire